Documents and Statements of the
National Democratic Front of the Philippines
We are beginning to post here a collection of some of the more important documents and statements issued by the National Democratic Front of the Philippines, focusing especially on more recent years. One very important party which is part of this front is the Communist Party of the Philippines, though we have a separate page for documents issued by the CPP and its military wing itself.
Many more documents of the NDF and its associated organizations are available at: http://www.ndfp.org/ and http://www.philippinerevolution.net/ .
Within each section here the most recent documents are at the top. We hope to greatly expand this archive in the future. If you know of additional documents or statements which should be posted here, or have any comments or suggestions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Official NDF Documents and Statements
- “A Victorious Decade of People’s War in Mindanao”, by Jorge Madlos (Ka Oris), Spokesperson, NDF-Mindanao, Dec. 26, 2012, 6 pages. PDF Format [177 KB] MS Word Format [49 KB]
- “Statement on the 43rd Founding Anniversary of the New People’s Army: People’s war in Mindanao is gaining ground in spite of the OPB brutal suppression campaign of the US-Aquino regime”, by Jorge Madlos (Ka Oris), Spokesperson, NDF-Mindanao, March 29, 2012, 4 pages. PDF Format [135 KB] MS Word Format [45 KB]
- “Interview with José Maria Sison on GRP-NDFP Peace Negotiations”, from the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Oct. 25, 2010, 2 pages. PDF Format [104 KB] MS Word Format [33 KB]
- “National Democratic Front 12-Point Program Offers Viable Alternative”, article by “Ka Oris” Madlos, spokesperson of the NDF-Mindanao, on the 37th anniversary of the NDF, April 24, 2010, 2 pages. PDF Format [183 KB] MS Word Format [288 KB]
Liberation International Magazine
[A sporadic magazine published by the International Information Office of the NDFP.]
- July-September, 20 pages. PDF Format [15,165 KB]
- October-December, 12 pages. PDF Format [5,489 KB]
- January-March, 12 pages. PDF Format [1,164 KB]
Other Articles and Documents Related to the NDF
[To be added.]
— NOTICE —
Due to the repressive legislation and judicial decisions in the United States, we at BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET want to make it completely clear that we do not have any connection whatsoever with the National Democratic Front of the Philippines, or its associated parties and organizations, or with the Communist Party of the Philippines or any other party for that matter. We do not aid, promote, assist, support, coordinate with, or provide any sort of services or advice to the NDF, the CPP or to any other party. However, we do support the right of free speech, and the right of the people in both the Philippines and internationally to read the views and publications of these and all other parties and organizations. We object to the suppression of the views and ideas put forward by the NDF and CPP, whether past or present. And for this reason alone we are making copies of many or their documents available on this site, along with documents by their leaders, critics and other commentators.
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Philippines Page
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Home Page