Organ of the Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)
Number 8 (January 2003)
Editorial: Time to Push the Wheel of Revolution Forward
Homage to Martyrs:
- Let Us Pay Respectful Homage to Immortal Martyr Com. Rit Bahadur Khadka! Let Us Firmly Follow the Path Shown by Him!
- Some Senior Comrades Martyred During the Year 2002
Report from the Battle Field:
- Exclusive Interview with Chairman Prachanda
- We Are Fighting for Our Cause in Our Own Style, CNN interview with Com. Krishna Bahadur Mahara, broadcast wordwide on Nov. 14, 2002.
- Revolution and Counter-Revolution in Nepal, —Com. Baburam Bhattarai
- Nepalese Revolution: How is it interlinked with World Revolution?, —Gaurav
- The Question of Women’s Leadership in People’s War in Nepal, —Parvati
Statements — National:
- Press Statement on Royal Take-Over, by Prachanda, Chairman, CPN(Maoist), Oct. 5, 2002.
- Resist Forcefully the Retrogressive Royal Proclamation!, statement by Prachanda & Bhattarai, Oct. 7, 2002.
- Press Statement on Current Situation, by Prachanda, Chairman, CPN(Maoist), Oct. 24, 2002.
Statements — International:
- Beat Back the Attacks on Jose-Maria Sison!, Nov. 4, 2002.
- Oppose, Resist and Defeat U.S. Aggression on Iraq!, statement by the Committee of the Revolutionary Internationalist Movement (CoRIM), Nov. 2002.
- Resolution on the Present Political Situation, adopted at the Second annual meeting of CCOMPOSA, Sept. 15, 2002.
- Build the World People’s Resistance Movement!, by the Provisional Organising Committee, WPRM.
- Political Resolution of World People’s Resistance Movement—South Asia.
- Common Minimum Policy & Programme of United Revolutionary People’s Council, Nepal (URPC), September 2001.
The Worker Index Page
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Nepal Page
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Home Page