Praja Vimukthi (“People’s Liberation”)
A Revolutionary Magazine which is Banned in India, and
is published by the Communist Party of India (Maoist)
We believe that this magazine is published by the North Telangana Special Zonal Committee of the CPI(Maoist) and is in the Telugu language. At present we have no further information about it.
The mission of BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET is to struggle against the suppression of ideas anywhere in the world, and to try to make available documents and publications which are being suppressed. For this reason we are making available here as many issues of Praja Vimukthi as we can obtain.
Contact BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET at: email@example.com
- Vol. 6, #2 — May-August, 2021, 50 pages. PDF Format [6,157 KB]
- Vol. 6, #1 — January-April, 2021. [Not yet available]
- Vol. 5 [?], #3 — September 2020-January 2021, 56 pages. PDF Format [4,137 KB]
- Vol. 5 [?], #2 [?] — May-July, 2020, 60 pages. PDF Format [1,661 KB]
- Vol. 5 [?], #1 [?] — January-April, 2020, 42 pages. PDF Format [7,016 KB]
- Vol. 4 [?], #2 [?] — July-December, 2019, 38 pages. PDF Format [494 KB]
- Vol. 4, #1 — January-June, 2019, 44 pages. PDF Format [851 KB]
- Vol. 3, #1 — June-December, 2018, 42 pages. PDF Format [524 KB]
- Vol. 2, #1 — July 2017-May 2018, 52 pages. PDF Format [787 KB]
- Vol. 1, #5 [?] — August, 2017, 36 pages. PDF Format [944 KB]
- Vol. 1, #4 — January-June, 2017, 50 pages. PDF Format [2,820 KB]
- Vol. 1, #3 — July-September, 2016, 42 pages. PDF Format [1,053 KB]
- Vol. 1, #2 — April-June, 2016, 48 pages. PDF Format [6,156 KB]
- Vol. 1, #1 — January-March [?], 2016 [Not yet available.]
— NOTICE —
Due to the repressive legislation and judicial decisions in the United States, we at BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET want to make it completely clear that we do not have any connection whatsoever with Praja Vimukthi, the Communist Party of India (Maoist), or with any other party in India or any other country for that matter. We do not aid, promote, assist, support, coordinate with, or provide any sort of services or advice to the CPI(Maoist) or to any other party. However, we do support the right of free speech, and the right of the people in both India and internationally to read the views and publications of this and all other parties and organizations. For this reason we do object to the suppression of the views and ideas put forward by the CPI(Maoist) by the undemocratic central and state governments of India. And for this reason alone we are making copies of many CPI(Maoist) documents available on this site, documents which the authorities in India wish to suppress and keep from the people.
Also, we ask visitors to this site to please don’t ask us to try to contact the CPI(Maoist) for them. We have no way of doing that. Thank you.
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Home Page
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET India Page