Theoretical Journal of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of India (Maoist)
The journal People’s War is banned in India, along with the CPI(Maoist) itself. The Hindi edition of this journal is called Lal Pathaka, and may have additional or somewhat different content.
So far we only have the issues below, but if we can obtain other issues we will post them here.
Contact BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number 15: Special Issue on the 50th Anniversary of Our Party, June 2019.
English: PDF format [162 pages; 1,744 KB]
English: PDF format (printing layout) [1,664 KB]
Telugu: PDF format [152 pages; 681 KB]
Telugu: PDF format (printing layout) [1,767 KB]
Hindi (Lal Pathaka - Some articles): PDF format [110 pages; 302 KB]
Hindi (Lal Pathaka - Some articles): PDF format (printing layout) [266 KB]
- Number 14: Special Issue on the BiCentenary of Karl Marx, January 2019.
English: PDF format [138 pages; 1,859 KB]
Telugu: PDF format [144 pages; 2,928 KB]
- Number 13: Special Issue on the Centenary of the Great October Socialist Revolution, November 2017.
English: PDF format [132 pages; 2,705 KB]
Telugu: PDF format [132 pages; 2,856 KB]
Hindi: PDF format [116 pages; 29,151 KB]
- Number 12: Special Issue on the 50th Anniversary of Great Naxalbari, July 2017.
English: PDF format [210 pages; 803 KB]
Some of the separate individual articles from this issue:
- “Homage to Martyrs”, English: MS Word (.docx) format [3 pages; 24 KB]
- “Editorial: Naxalbari is a great historic revolutionary heredity. It is a constant fire. It shall continue revolutionary guidance to the Indian masses”, English: MS Word (.docx) format [5 pages; 27 KB]
- “Aim and Lessons of Naxalbari Peasant Struggle that Showed the Path of Liberation for the Indian People”, by Com. Kanhai Chatterjee, English: MS Word (.docx) format [8 pages; 32 KB]
- “Let us never forget the essence and importance of the historic Naxalbari peasant rebellion on the occasion of its fiftieth anniversary! Naxalbari is the only and correct path to people’s liberation!”, by Com. Kishan, English: MS Word (.docx) format [10 pages; 38 KB]
- “Brief Introduction of Andhra Pradesh and Dandakaranya Movements (from 1969 to 2007)”, English: MS Word (.docx) format [24 pages; 79 KB]
- “Brief History of the Maoist Communist Centre of India (MCCI)”, English: MS Word (.docx) format [16 pages; 51 KB]
- “Cultural Field—Present Tasks”, by Sadhana, English: MS Word (.docx) format [10 pages; 41 KB]
- “Pay Attention to Developing Revolutionary Women’s Movement in Jharkhand”, English: MS Word (.docx) format [5 pages; 27 KB]
- Number 11: Special Issue on the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, March 2017.
English: PDF (Viewing format) [152 pages; 840 KB]
English: PDF (Printing format) [76 sheets; 776 KB]
Telugu: PDF (Viewing format) [156 pages; 968 KB]
Telugu: PDF (Printing format) [78 sheets; 901 KB]
- Number 9: Special Issue [on the 10th anniversary of the founding of the Party], September 2014.
English edition: PDF format [165 pages; 718 KB]
Telugu edition: PDF format [159 pages; 822 KB]
- Number 8, July 2012.
English: PDF format [184 pages; 972 KB]
— NOTICE —
Due to the repressive legislation and judicial decisions in the United States, we at BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET want to make it completely clear that we do not have any connection whatsoever with the Communist Party of India (Maoist), or with any other party in India or any other country for that matter. We do not aid, promote, assist, support, coordinate with, or provide any sort of services or advice to the CPI(Maoist) or to any other party. However, we do support the right of free speech, and the right of the people in both India and internationally to read the views and publications of this and all other parties and organizations. For this reason we do object to the suppression of the views and ideas put forward by the CPI(Maoist) by the undemocratic central and state governments of India. And for this reason alone we are making copies of many CPI(Maoist) documents available on this site, documents which the authorities in India wish to suppress and keep from the people.
Also, we ask visitors to this site to please don’t ask us to try to contact the CPI(Maoist) for them. We have no way of doing that. Thank you.
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Home Page
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET India Page