The Maoist Information Bulletin (MIB)
Information Bulletin of the Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)
The MIB of the CPN(Maoist) began appearing in 2001. So far we have only the early issues, up to #17 in 2007.
Contact us at: email@example.com
- Issue #1 No date given - Late 2001
- Issue #2 No date given - Early 2002
- Issue #3 No date given - 2002
- Issue #4 September 15, 2003
- Issue #5 September 28, 2003
- Issue #6 October 25, 2003
- Issue #7 December 15, 2003
- Issue #8 January 20, 2004
- Issue #9 March 28, 2004
- Issue #10 December 15, 2005
- Issue #10 (en Español) 15 de diciembre de 2005
- Issue #11 January 2006
- Issue #12 February 2006
- Issue #13 February 2006
- Issue #14 March 2006
- Issue #15 April 2006 [Unfortunately the 3 photos in this issue are missing.]
- Issue #16 August 2006
- Issue #17 July 2007 [Not available in one single file.]
— Editorial: “An Indispensable Mass Movement”
— Interview: With Jose Maria Sison.
— National: “MJF Government Accord, a deception”, by Sanjay Kumar.
— International: ILPS - Urgent protests of arrest of Jose Maria Sison.
— Report: “Red Army in the Dragon Kingdom” [Bhutan], by Deepak Adhikari.
— Review: Of annual policies of the government, by Suresh Ale Magar.
— Solidarity: With Nepalese Revolution, by Com. Basant.
— Press Releases: 6 different statements.
- [Later issues of the MIB will be posted if we can obtain them.]
— NOTICE —
Due to the repressive legislation and judicial decisions in the United States, we at BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET want to make it completely clear that we do not have any connection whatsoever with the Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist), or with any other party in Nepal or any other country for that matter. We do not aid, promote, assist, support, coordinate with, or provide any sort of services or advice to the UCPN(Maoist) or to any other party. However, we do support the right of free speech, and the right of the people in both Nepal and internationally to read the views and publications of this and all other parties and organizations. For this reason we do object to the de facto suppression of the views and ideas put forward by the UCPN(Maoist), either past or present. And for this reason alone we are making copies of many UCPN(Maoist) documents available on this site, along with those by many of its leaders, critics and other commentators.
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Home Page
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Nepal Page