Educational Materials Prepared By and/or Used By the
Communist Party of India (M-L) [People’s War]
The CPI(ML) [People’s War] was a very important revolutionary organization in India during the last couple decades of the 20th century. In 2004 it merged with the Maoist Communist Centre of India to form the even more important Communist Party of India (Maoist). The documents posted below were, we believe, either prepared by, or at least used by, the CPI(ML) [People’s War] to educate their own members and the masses in the science of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, and in the history of India and the world revolutionary movement.
A few of these documents may only be draft manuscripts, and may therefore not be complete and fully polished. Nevertheless, there is a huge amount of important information in them. Some of these documents are unsigned, either by individuals or by any organization. If any visitors to this site have further information about these documents, or have access to later and more complete versions, please let us know!
If you know of other CPI(ML)[PW] educational documents which should be posted here please contact BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents about India:
- “Caste Question in India—Our Perspective”, by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) [People’s War], not dated (but probably from toward the end of the 1990-2004 period), 56 pages. PDF format [210 KB];
Searchable PDF format (layout for printing as a pamphlet) [98 KB]
- [Book:] A History of India, incomplete manuscript with no title page and whose formal title and author(s) are unknown to us. This work contains a wealth of information about the entire history of India, and is especially focused on the present semi-feudal, semi-colonial era, 82 pages. Not dated, but internal evidence suggests that it was written during the 1990s, with the last work on it done around 1997 or 1998. Searchable PDF format [556 KB]
- [Book:] Outline History of the Communist Party of India: Before Naxalbari, by Prakash, (New Life Publications: not dated, but after 1990), 288 pages. Searchable PDF format [1,551 KB]
- “On Hindu Fundamentalism”, by the Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) [People’s War], December 20, 1990, 28 pages. Hindi: PDF - Pamphlet printing layout [2,748 KB]
- [Book:] Marxist Political Economy — Introductory Course. Author(s), date and publisher not stated, 140 pages. (This may be an unfinished manuscript and has some typos in it.) Searchable PDF format [776 KB]
- [Book:] Marxist Philosophy — An Introduction. Author(s), date and publisher not stated, 208 pages. (This may be an unfinished manuscript and has some typos in it.) Searchable PDF format [1,064 KB]
- “Our Approach to the Women’s Question”, Nov. 2001. Author(s) and publisher not stated, 65 pages. Searchable PDF format [436 KB]
We believe this is may be a Hindi version of the same document: Searchable PDF format [349 KB]
Films and Videos:
“Blazing Trails: A Journey Through the Indian Revolution”, a 47:07 minute film about the development of the revolution up through the Second Party Congress of CPI-ML (People’s War) in 2001. This film was formerly available on Google Videos but was then suppressed (removed). But it is now available at: https://archive.org/details/Blazing_Trail
— NOTICE —
Due to the repressive legislation and judicial decisions in the United States, we at BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET want to make it completely clear that we do not have any connection whatsoever with the Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) [People’s War], any of its descendants, or with any other party in India or any other country for that matter. We do not aid, promote, assist, support, coordinate with, or provide any sort of services or advice to any Indian political party or to any other party. However, we do support the right of free speech, and the right of the people in both India and internationally to read the views and publications of these and all other parties and organizations. For this reason we do object to the suppression of the views and ideas put forward by the CPI(M-L) [People’s War] and its descendants by the undemocratic central and state governments of India. And for this reason alone we are making copies of many of their documents available on this site, documents which the authorities in India wish to suppress and keep from the people.
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Home Page
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET India Page